Tuesday, May 15, 2012

May 15th (I'm almost 34!)

From May 2012 through October 2012, I will be taking a "break" from real estate. As you may know, no one ever really leaves real estate. My license is active, and I can answer questions and help people on a case by case basis, but my energy during this time will be devoted to family, family, Pleasant Row and family.  Our third baby will arrive in less than 12 weeks!

I have some ideas for fun projects that I may start, and if I do I will post the information about them.  The one I'm focused on today (although I haven't actually started it) is making wind chimes.  I have been missing my creative spark for a while now, and for some reason it returned today.  :-)  Now to encourage it and see it blossom into a creative fire!

Miles and Ripley are playing so nicely right now.  They are playing with cars and joking around and laughing.  I love them so much.

No comments: